Welcome to Mrs.Levine's class website!
Welcome to my class website. Here you will find postings about homework assignments that are due or pending, information about class activities and events, and other information that will help you make our year a success! Look on the toolbar on the left side of the screen to locate your class (advanced or regular). The links there will provide you with information that is just for your class.
Quia game for Classification Vocabulary Review
On the first day of school, you will get a team letter outlining all of the supplies needed for all of your classes. Below is a list of recommended supplies for science class:
* One folder with pockets (so you don't lose any important papers)
* One composition book at least 100 pages (for interactive science journals)
* Glue stick(s)
* Plenty of pencils and paper
* One grading pen (can be any color)
* Pencil Sharpener
* One box of Markers, colored pencils, or crayons (it's nice to have your own, because I have a limited amount)
* Box of tissues and/or unscented soap (for the team)
* USB drive (one for the whole team is highly recommended)
* and a POSITIVE attitude! (the most important supply of all!)
The following list are supplies that I would like to complete science lab activities that we will be doing throughout the year. I greatly appreciate any support. MANY Thank you's to those that already have donated!!!
White printer paper
Crayons, Markers, and Colored Pencils
Dry Erase Markers
[ CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me or e-mail me at any time!
Phone: 754-323-4100 ext. 5688